§ 1 Principle and commitment to data protection
1) Thank you for your interest in our company. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH and significantly determines our actions.
2) The Internet pages of IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH can be used without providing any personal data.
3) If a person would like to use services via the Internet pages (e.g. registration to participate in events, maintenance of their own data, ordering brochures, booking hotel rooms), personal data could be collected and processed, as this could be done for the Provision of the service are required.
4) If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned.
5) The processing of personal data, such as the name, salutation, address, email address, company name or telephone / fax number of a data subject, is always carried out in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the requirements for the IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH applicable country-specific data protection regulations.
6) With this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed about their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
7) As the controller, IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH has implemented extensive technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone, e-mail or fax.
§ 2 Definitions
The data protection declaration of the IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be easy to read and understand for the public as well as for our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to explain the terms used in advance. We use the following terms in this data protection declaration:
Processor is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
2) data subject
The person concerned is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the person responsible for processing.
Cookies are text files that are stored and stored on a computer system via an internet browser.
A third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, the person responsible, the processor and the persons who are authorized to process the personal data under the direct responsibility of the person responsible or the processor.
The recipient is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities that may receive personal data as part of a specific investigation under Union law or the law of the member states are not considered recipients.
6) restriction of processing
The restriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data ...