§ 1 Principle and self-commitment to data protection
1) We are very pleased that you are interested in our municipalities. Data protection has a particularly high priority for the IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH, the city of Ingelheim am Rhein and the municipality of Gau-Algesheim.
2) The use of the internet pages of the IKuM – Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH, the city of Ingelheim am Rhein and the Verbandsgemeinde of Gau-Algesheim is basically possible without any indication of personal data.
3) However, if a person wishes to use services via the website (e.g. registering to participate in events, maintaining their own data, ordering brochures, booking hotel rooms), collection and processing of personal data via the IKuM-Ingelheimer Kultur and Marketing GmbH, the city of Ingelheim am Rhein and the Gau-Algesheim municipality, as these are necessary for the provision of the service.
4) If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned.
5) The processing of personal data, such as the name, title, address, e-mail address, company name or telephone/fax number of a data subject, is always in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the IKuM - Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing, the city of Ingelheim am Rhein and the Verbandsgemeinde of Gau-Algesheim apply country-specific data protection regulations.
6) With this data protection declaration, our municipalities and the company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed of the rights to which they are entitled by means of this data protection declaration.
7) The IKuM – Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH, Stadt Ingelheim am Rhein and the Verbandsgemeinde Gau-Algesheim, as the controller responsible for processing, has implemented extensive technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete possible protection of the personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone, e-mail or fax.
§ 2 Definitions
The data protection declaration of IKuM – Ingelheimer Kultur und Marketing GmbH, the city of Ingelheim am Rhein and the Verbandsgemeinde Gau-Algesheim is based on the terms used by the European legislator for directives and regulations when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was issued. Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public as well as for our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to explain the terms used in advance. We use the following terms, among others, in this data protection declaration:
Processor is a natural or legal person, authority, institution or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
2) data subject
Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the data controller.
Cookies are text files that are filed and saved on a computer system via an Internet browser.
4) third party
Third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, the controller, the processor and the persons who, under the direct responsibility of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process the personal data.
Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, institution or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not. Authorities acting within the framework of a specific ...