The late classicist quarry stone building was a Protestant parish hall around 1840. The Protestant parish hall was mentioned as early as 1508 as a parsonage, and in 1828 was schoolhouse for the Protestant community. It was used as a school until the new school was built on the Lornenberg. The archway and the surrounding wall are characteristic.
Text: Karin Thormählen